Pennsylvania Babies

How was your holiday?

This board is dead, so I'm livening it up! How was your holiday weekend? We had a great time on Christmas day - Adam liked his new toys (and loved the wrapping paper). We headed out to Pittsburgh on Friday and came back yesterday to visit with the inlaws. So now I'm in need of a LONG nap. But it was a very fun weekend for us!

Re: How was your holiday?

• Sounds like you had a nice holiday.  I love your sig pic of Adam.  He's adorable!

We had a nice, relaxing holiday and I'm so thankful for that.  It was our first Christmas waking up in our own home (we have traveled to see family in previous years) and celebrating Christmas morning as a family of 2.  I'm glad that we had that and we're looking forward to future Christmases as our family grows.  We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas afternoon/dinner with my IL's so that was nice too.  I feel very fulfilled and fortunate.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was nice, but spending 5 nights away from my own home at this stage of pregnancy was a bit much.  I'm so glad to be home today!  The bed we slept on at my in-laws started to resemble a torture device after 2 nights!

As nice as this Christmas was, I'm really looking forward to next year with our little one.  I'm thinking next year will be the last year we spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day away from our own house. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"