Missouri Babies

Gliders...

We are starting to look into which glider we want...any suggestions? We need it in an expresso finish and would like an ottoman as well.

Has anyone bought a glider from Target...I found a few online that might be a possibility but wasn't sure on the quality. Thanks!

Re: Gliders...

• I just bought ours from Overstock Freight in Independence. ?It is espresso with a?neutral?tan fabric, reclines and locks as well. ?They normally go for around $300 but we got ours for $140. ?We choose not to get the ottoman, but they have a huge selection - all that match. ?I highly recommend checking them out.

bmf8140 and E&D07 recommeded them. ?You can check out some of their inventory here:

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=Overstock+Freight&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max?

?

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Yep-I was just coming on here to recommend that you look at Overstock Freight. Last time I went, they had a ton and all for less than $200.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We just got ours in.  It's from JC Penny.  It's brown with pink polka dots, but I know they had an expresso one as well.  It's super comfy and both chair and ottoman glide, which I like.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"