1) Our grandparents gave us enough Christmas money and gift cards that we were able to buy our stroller. Yay!!
2) My blood sugar was, for the most part, under control through all of our Christmases, and I was even able to eat very small portions of ridiculously delicious food. Including a piece of chocolate creme pie last night. Any high numbers I had were no higher than they usually are (only a few points). Yay!!
3) My SIL gave us all of my niece's outgrown clothes. It's about 50-60 things - mostly onesies, but also a few cute dresses and pants. And most of it is genuinely cute stuff!! Yay!!
4) The only good thing about being pregnant and losing 30 pounds (because trust me, it scares me more than anything), is that when you see family you haven't seen in a year, and their jaws hit the floor and they tell you how amazing you look, you actually believe them. :-)
5) My mom has confirmed that I've finally popped. Because when she saw me over Thanksgiving, I hadn't popped. But now, she says, I've definitely popped. Yay!!
6) Most importantly, today is 24w - V-Day!! Yay!!!!!!!!!