Pregnant after 35

**NewMrs07**

Hi, I think you're looking for this book:

Your Pregnancy Week by Week After 35, written by Dr. Glade Curtis OB/GYN & Judith Schuler M.S. ...

I just got it too!   :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **NewMrs07**

• Yes, that's it! Thanks! Smile
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Butting in here... I was at Borders today and found the "Your Pregnancy Week By Week"?not the After 35 one?to have much more information about pregnancy symptoms, etc., than the After 35 one.  I almost bought BOTH books, but wanted the general information at this point.

I'm loving the book, actually.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I completely understand, I ended up walking out of the bookstore with $55.00 worth of books and magazines... you can never have too much info .... LOL

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to the library (my new best friend) and got out 4 pg books. So far the most complete is the Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy. I found that WTEWYE is not as great as everyone says. I like as much info as possible and that one seemed too brief for my taste.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"