Eco-Friendly Family
Options

CDing question

This might have been asked before  but i am being blind and can't find anything in the search feature. Which one do you like better Bumgenius or Fuzzibunz?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CDing question

• Options
    I prefer BGs.  I've used a FB and liked it just fine, I just prefer the BGs.  I can't say why :
  • Options
    DEFINITELY BGs. ?I sold my old FB, it leaked and just plain didn't work for us.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i would say it's like comparing apples and pears. they are both CD but have different features. ?

I like the velcro of the BG b/c i can get the dipes really tight in the waist. i can't do that so easily with FB b/c they are snapped. ?for BG i prefer the AIO, but have a few OS for extra stuffing at night. ?i like the new feature of the BG AIO (stuffable AIO).??i think the FB are overpriced for what you get.?

• Options

I'm a bg hater here. I only have 3 pockets - a fb, bg 3.0 and a hh. The bg and the hh work fine but I have my issues with both of them. The fb is the only one out of the three that I love.

My issues with the bg is that the aplix (velcro) is difficult - it has a tendency to curl up after a few washes and if your dc is pantless then the curl catches on things, ie my clothes (this is not the case with any other velcroed diaper or cover I've ever used). Also when I change a dirty diaper it's more of a hassle to get the aplix down onto the laundry tabs and it often ends up in poop - not fun.

I hate the fold over pocket in the back. All the other pockets I've used or seen have a simple opening at the back of the diaper to put the insert into - the bg's has a lower opening and then a second flap of fabric that covers over the opening. In theory, this is a great feature but at least on mine, it has a tendancy to gape especially when ds is squirmy and it exposes the mf and it sometimes sits right up against ds's skin that way and causes irritation (mf shouldn't not be against the skin). This is not an issue with the simple single openings like other pockets have.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like them both.  I would say try a few of each because, as PP's have indicated, so much of it is a matter of personal preference and what fits your DC well.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"