Philadelphia Babies

New: Hi, Everyone!

I'm really new to the Philly area -- just moved up here from Orlando, FL at the beginning of December -- and I just wanted to say hello!

I'm in Southampton... Anyone nearby?

Re: New: Hi, Everyone!

• Just wanted to say welcome to the area. Sorry, but I don't live near you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I live in Elkins Park (a few minutes from the Willow Grove Mall).  I grew up in Richboro.  Welcome to the area!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!!!  Welcome to the area!!!  I am originally from North NJ, but now I live in West Philly. 

Smile

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • hi there- welcome! 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome to the area and congrats!
  • J-Darden- Where in NJ?  New to the boards; born in West Philadelphia and grew up in the suburbs.  DH is from North NJ also
  • imagesummerbaby09:
    J-Darden- Where in NJ?  New to the boards; born in West Philadelphia and grew up in the suburbs.  DH is from North NJ also

I grew up in South Orange and then lived in Newark for almost 10 years. 

• Small world...his mother's family is from Newark (prospect ave) and moved to the Caldwell area (a long time ago though) where she still lives now.  He moved here to Chester County about 8 years ago and then we got married.  Anyway, hope you have a great New Year!

• imagesummerbaby09:

Small world...his mother's family is from Newark (prospect ave) and moved to the Caldwell area (a long time ago though) where she still lives now.  He moved here to Chester County about 8 years ago and then we got married.  Anyway, hope you have a great New Year!

Prospect Ave.  I know where that is at.

Thank you... You too!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"