Stationary entertainer or jumper? — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Stationary entertainer or jumper?

I'm between the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper or Stationary Entertainer. Anyone have a preference? He already has a Jolly Jumper, but he only stays in it for like 10 minutes at a time. He LOVES it but then gets all worked up and overstimulated!

Re: Stationary entertainer or jumper?

• We have the rainforest jumperoo and DS loves it. But my oldest had the Baby Einstein stationary one and he loved it.
  • We have both the Baby Einstein Jumperoo and the BrightStarts Around We Go exersaucer. We started him in the jumperoo at like 4 months old because he was still too short for the exersaucer and he LOVED it!! Now that he's more mobile, he's not liking the jumperoo so much, but he now LOVES his exersaucer because he can walk around the little table and play with whatever he wants.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2ed0753.gif[/IMG]
  • We have the Rainforest Jumperoo and the Evenflo exersaucer and he is typically more into the jumperoo and will stay in that one longer.  We bounce back and forth between them during the day though.
  • DD has the around the go exersaucer, but is only in that a total of like 45 mins - 1 hour. The rest of the time she's on the floor with DH or I in DD's playroom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards