Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Please talk to me about Bac-Out.

I found some locally today (!!!), and snatched it right up.  Now I can't remember all the wonderful things you ladies do with it.  Help!

=)

Re: Please talk to me about Bac-Out.

• Options
    i was just looking for that in kroger today.... no such luck! i want to get some for cd washing. i have a cd that appears to have mildew or something, but i'm not really sure. also, i bought some DS dipes that smell.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ooooh, marking this post.  I have some but don't know what to do with it either.  I'm afraid of using it on the diapers for fear of yeast !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i was going to post this same topic. BioKleen products are on sale at Drugstore.com right now. I want to get some, but can't remember what all i can use it for. most of the reviews say it works great of urine smells.

with all the EF products that i want to buy, i fear i'll have more cleaners around than before i "went EF". i know i can use vinegar for a host of things, but i for some reason i like having "cleaners" around.?

• Options
    I use it as a surface cleaner, stain remover, carpet cleaner, it does wonders in just about any use lol
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    I used it on some bibs that accidently got left in the diaper bag and got some mildew.  It didn't totally solve the problem, but they were better. 
  • Options
    anytime Conner poops I put bac-out on the diaper immediately. I like tho compare the smell to 7up, which is better than poop.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Have you had any trouble with a skin reaction to the bacout?  I know it is enzyme-based. 
  • Options
    no we haven't had any skin issues, but I do a cold wash with bac out and then a hot wash with cc when I have poop diapers, so I don't know if that is helping rinse better.
  • Options
    Hmmm...I'll have to try adding it to my first wash.  How much do you use?
  • Options
    I just kinda let it dribble out onto the poop covered areas. If it was a lot of poop I'll give an extra couple of squirts to the wash
  • Options

I think I'll try the squirt method.  I don't want to use too much -- that stuff is like platinumclad!

;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"