Eco-Friendly Family
Options

CD Registry

I want to set up a registry for cloth diapers and related accessories. I've looked at pinstripesandpolkadots.com, kellyscloset.com, and gogreenbaby.com. (Jillians Drawers isn't accepting new registries.) Do you have any experience with these or other registry sites that you could share? They all seem to have ups and downs. My biggest concerns are ease of use for my family and friends, and availability of products.

Thanks for your help!

Re: CD Registry

• Options
    I ended up going with pinstripesandpolkadots.com. They had the most of what I wanted, in stock, with the simplest registry format for my guests. I got nearly all of my registry, and my guests didn't seem to have any problems working with them.
  • Options

i registered at cottonbabies.com -- they were very helpful, but the registry process is manual on their end.  so you have to email them what you want, and it takes a couple of days for someone to put your registry online.  then anything your guests order, they must remember to put your names as a note on their online order, otherwise your registry won't get updated. 

i don't know about those other sites, so maybe they are easier.  but we have been happy with the things we got from the cotton babies registry!  shipping got here really fast too, but i'm closer to their location in St. Louis...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"