Houston Babies

Tomball Area Ladies

Can you recommend a good obgyn? I need to get in contact with one to figure out how to do my prenatal care since we will be moving mid pregnancy.

Thanks ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tomball Area Ladies

• You wern't planning on moving into the city of Tomball, you looking closer to HP right.

My Doc is Joseph Montgomery.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes we are planning to live in the Louetta/249/HP area.

Where did you deliver?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • At Cy Fair Hospital both times and had great experiences.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My obgyn is with Tomball Obgyn. Her name is Dr. Stephanie Bruce and she is awesome. Tomball Hospital is one of the best hospitals to deliver a baby at. They just renovated their L&D floor and everything is state of the art ands new. I had my son there and I will have my next child there too. Just let me know if you would like their phone number. I'm not sure if Dr. Bruce is accepting new patients right now but she has two other doctors in her practice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"