Pregnant after 35

Joining you Ladies! Merry Christmas!

Hey there!

I'm nervous to post here, but since we are not telling family for a while I need someplace to share, vent, etc. I've been on the Nest/Bump before with my DD (born 12/5/07). I'm also part of another message board called Sticky Babies as I had a m/c before DD.

I will be 5 weeks tomorrrow and am still in shock. I am 38 and we were hoping for one more, but it happened more quickly than we thought. Now we're back on the 1st Trimester roller coaster...praying that this one sticks and is healthy. I'd LOVE to have a summer baby as DD was born in December.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! I updated my tickers, I hope they post OK.

Re: Joining you Ladies! Merry Christmas!

• Congrats! Welcome and a Very Merry Xmas! What a terrific present
  • Merry Christmas to you too! I know what you're feeling. I'm 38 and pg with our first and I'm constantly worried that I won't make it. Once I get to 10 weeks I think I'll feel a little better. Time cannot pass fast enough! GL to all of us!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Merry Christmas and Congrats!! I'll pray for a sticky baby and a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm also 38 and pregnant with my first and while I've had very few symptoms so far, I worry that because I haven't had m/s that there's an issue. When I go for my next OB appt. in 2 weeks to hear the heartbeat, I think I'll feel better.

I agree with NewMrs07 ... Good Luck to us all!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • welcome and congrats!

sending you many sticky baby vibes!!!!

• Congratulations and welcome to the board!  This is a great group of ladies!  I wish you a H&H 9 months! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well, how do you get a better present than THAT!?   Merry Merry and Congrats!   Stick baby Stick!! :)

Christine

• Congrats and Welcome!!!
  • Welcome, congrats & H&H 9 mos to you!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"