Pregnant after 35

prayers are needed

Tuesday I was having cramps and what i thought were painless contractions - against the advice of the nurses line which told me everything was fine - i called the dr's office and went in ... cervix was shortened and was having steady mild contractions ... went to the hospital where i spent the night - was given Indocine (sp?) and cervix was remeasured and had gotten a little longer by the morning.  Sent home with Procardia and will go back for cervix measurement on friday morning .  Still feeling the contractions but less frequently - drinking as much water as i can.  This couldn't suck more to say the least - when we got home i saw the baby's ultasound picture on our refrigerator and just burst out crying - poor DH - we're both trying to be positive but it's hard - faith really needs to kick in full time for me.  So any prayers would be very much appreciated.  I can feel the baby moving around - she just needs to stay inside a lot longer.

It's Christmas today - not much of a way to celebrate one that should have been such a happy one for us.

Merry Christmas to anyone reading this.

Re: prayers are needed

• (((HUGS)))

Sending many prayers your way for you and your little one.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Praying for you and your baby.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending many prayers and hopes that everything will be ok. I hope you and your DH can still enjoy Christmas!
  • sending thoughts and prayers your way.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will say lots of prayers for you.

• I'm sorry this is happening. Sending lots of prayers your way, I hope everything is fine.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Prayers to you, and lots of (((hugs)))

::cook, baby,cook::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Merry Christmas, and we're all sending you loads of prayers and well wishes from our house.

As for you little miss - we're all anxious to meet you, but not YET.. so don't give your Mommy a hard time! :)

Hang in there-

Christine

• Oh no!!! How are you feeling this evening. I hope it was just a scare & the little one stays put! Try your best to take it easy. {{{hugs}}}
  • sending lots of prayers and many warm and comforting hugs your way ....
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All my good thoughts are headed your way. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"