Secondary IF

Mrs. S, Francisca,

Feeling sad.  I promised I would not do this to myself, but I am . I feel down about this IUI now, and almost do not have the will to do another right now, but timing, ect makes this a good time to keep going. I also feel like I felt PG. I still have nausea, and boobs are killing me. I guess that could be from the drugs, but I really thought this worked.

I feel like a moron for having such high hope, and I promised  I would not get upset if it was neg. I really did not see it being anything but positive.  

Re: Mrs. S, Francisca,

• I am so sorry!! And you should NOT feel like a moron...it is great to have hope! After my first IUI failed I was sad too. (For some reason I never thought it would work, so I wasnt as bad as I thought I would be). But if this second one had failed I would have been devistated. I told myself I wouldnt let that happen this time too. You think that it will be easier when you have a child because "at least you have one already," but really it can be just as hard.

But, like you, I got pregnant on my first injects/IUI with DS...and then the second time I got pregnant on my second IUI. Maybe it will be the same with you!! You WILL get pregnant again. Did AF show yet? If you have a late implanter there is always hope for this cycle still too.

Please try not to get too down. There is no reason that it wont happen again for you. Have some wine tonight, you deserve it!! :o) And then jump back on the injects bandwagon because I know this will  be your cycle!!!

• No AF yet. . . but also BFNs all around on hpts. I know that it will happen again, but sometimes IF just pisses me off!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie we both understand!!!!  Especially with it being Christmas Eve and all.  It breaks my heart every month.  Even the months I say we don't have a chance.  I didn't O... that Beta comes in negative and I feel so crushed!!!!  2 months ago I had every pregnancy symptom in the book too and man when the single line showed and no more I was just balling Crying

It is hard, BUT we all have little babies to prove how worth it, this all will be Big Smile  Hang in there princess and don't give up.  This was your first try and look at your beautiful little baby, IUI can and WILL work for you!  I've no doubt in my mind.

In the mean time I adamantly 2nd your feelings: IF SUCKS Angry

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"