Maryland Babies

Need ob/gyn recommendation

My doctor is retiring at the end of the year and I need to find a new one. Has anyone delivered at St. Agnes? I live in Baltimore City, so Mercy or St. Agnes would be the most convenient. Any referrals would be appreciated.

Re: Need ob/gyn recommendation

• Have you considered using a midwife?  If so, there are some great options downtown. Smile I have delivered at both St. Agnes and Mercy.
  • I would definitely consider a midwife. Which hospital do you prefer?

• Loading the player...
  • Yes!
    Dr. Teresa Hoffman and all of her practice!

https://www.hoffmanobgyn.com/

I am delivering at Mercy... and they have offices in the prof. building there.

• Thanks for the recommendation. I looked at the website and I think I will give them a try.

• I also recommend Dr. Theresa Hoffman or any one of her Associates.  They deliver at Mercy and they are really good.
  • I can recommend my Ob/Gyn but she isn't with Mercy or St. Agnes but Sinai (which is still very close to the city).

The name of the practice is Ob/Gyn Associates of Sinai Hospital.  I see Dr. Julie Jacobstein but all the doctors in the practice are fantastic.  I can recommend Dr. Hopkins or Dr Rao too.  Both are extremely nice and thorough.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered DS at St. Agnes and will be delivering this baby there as well.  I lived in Lakeland which was extremely close to the hospital.  I used the midwives at St. Agnes for the first birth and with this one I have an OB.  My OB had the option of St. Agnes or Habor, and from what I've seen Harbor isn't all that good.  As for Mercy, I have never been there.
  • My Best friend delivered at Harbour and had Dr. Prechad. She has done nothing but RAVED about him!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"