Pregnant after 35

when will this excrutiating pain end??? tmi

My nipples are fvcken killing me.  I'm here crying :(  I thought all these symptoms were supposed to be over by now.  I feel like someones scrapping them with sandpaper and then pouring vinegar over them :(  ANything I can do to make it stop?

Re: when will this excrutiating pain end??? tmi

• ouch....try moisturizer???
  • Bio Oil? I use it for my stomach which I can see a big difference, maybe it'll help you. GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG finally someone knows what I am talking about!  I get the same thing when I get a chill, it is so painful it takes my breath away...and I am here in Ontario Canada where it has been so damn cold since the second week of November, and I walk to work..  When it happens II have been rubbing cream on them, helps a bit..

• yes, its terrible.  it was happening alot in the beginning but I thought those were just 1st tri symptoms.  but the last couple of days its been happening again & it goes on for hours :(  My nipples are so hard and painful... I will try to rub some lotion on them :( 

• I'm not as far along as you, but I do get serious pain occasionally, especially when I get cold.  No advice, just wanted to commiserate!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Try lanolin nipple cream (the stuff you might use when breastfeeding).
    promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • Definitely try the Lansinoh lanolin cream.  You can find it with breastfeeding supplies.  A small tube will last forever.  It was a staple in my house when I was pregnant and really helped with painful or itchy nips during pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"