Pennsylvania Babies

*** Central Pa Moms-to-be Check-In ***

Hi ladies, this is the Central Pa, moms-to-be check-in, which will be posted once a week.  If you would like to be added to the list please respond below with your EDD, what # child this is for you, and if you know what you're having.

I'm sorry that I didn't copy the previous list from the old board so we are missing some moms-to-be on here.  

**Please respond with some QOTW ideas too if you have any.  Thanks & have a great day!!

Merr818, boy, EDD 1/2/09

Dan&Maggie, boy, EDD 1/13/09

frecklygrrl, boy, EDD 1/22/09

Christina617, boy, EDD 1/23/09

fxz109, surprise, EDD 2/18/09

Mrskatieb, EDD 2/25/09

KeriMichelle, EDD 3/4/09

poundcake, baby girl #2, EDD 4/1/09

LClaire, baby girl #2, 4/10/09

banbear2, EDD 4/18/09

Emmy323, EDD 4/20/09

RosePks, EDD 5/21/09

GBL77, EDD 5/25/09

bonnylass, EDD 6/14/09

lindyanne, EDD 7/14/09

Ntnylizard, EDD 7/22/09

MOORENOLES,  EDD 8/2/09

Megan.10.06, EDD 8/4/09

QOTW:

1)  Any physical features or personality traits that you're hoping your baby gets from you or DH?

2) Any updates?  How are you feeling?

{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *** Central Pa Moms-to-be Check-In ***

• Happy Holidays ladies!!!

1)  If I had to pick one thing, I would love it if the baby took after DH's laid back personality.  Other things might be ...hopes of him inheriting athleticism from DH and creativity from me.

2)  I'm sick :(  Stupid cold virus.  One month until my EDD and we're getting more anxious to meet our son in person!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Merry Christmas!

1) His brains.  DH is so smart and as a baby was talking even way before he walked.  However, we're hoping for my teeth and eyes so no braces or glasses, haha.

2) Feeling good, just tired.  Don't have another appt for the next 2 weeks and then we get to schedule our big u/s!  For the moment I'm trying to figure out if these little taps I'm feeling are gas or baby.

• Loading the player...
  • 1.)  I hope DC gets a lot of traits from DH - his great olive skin that tans and is always soft (so not fair on a man!), his sense of humor, his intellegence, his ability to talk to anyone.  The one trait of DH's that I hope DC doesn't get is that DH tends to be borderline OCD at times. 

2.)  I had my 32 week appointment this morning and all is looking good.  They gave me a copy of my chart to travel with over the holiday, should I need it, and other than a little hip pain and the recent sensation that I've pulled a groin muscle,  I'm feeling really good.  I'm also feeling really lucky, looking at what some of the girls on the 3rd tri board who are due around me are experiencing!  I'm going to enjoy this while I can!

• 1. I used to think about this a lot, and then I decided I don't care what my child looks like as long as she does not get the "crazy" that runs in my husbands family. A trait that is quite prominent, yet somehow he managed to avoid it. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!  :)

2. As I'm getting closer to ending my second trimester (though I still have a few weeks) I have noticed that the fatigue is starting to return. I'm hoping that this is just due to the holidays and not foreshadowing of the weeks to come! I don't want four more months of exhaustion!

• Haven't really thought about that.  I guess I'll just be happy for a healthy baby!

This week is much better than last, save for the headaches, a new symptom for me.  But I guess I'd prefer the occasional headache over the constant nausea and food aversions.

• Merry Christmas!

1. I hope the baby gets DH's hair. My hair is really fine and thin, but DH has nice, thick, wavy hair.

2. I'm feeling pretty well. I'm 3 cms dilated and 90% effaced. Woo hoo for progress!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope our baby is more laid back like dh is.   I know I'm a little too high strung.

As most of you know I'm in the hospital for the duration I guess.  They are pretty vague about the game plan at this point.  I am still on the mag and haven't had any contractions since they put me on it.  I should have another cervical check later this week.  My doctor talked about leaving me on this until 28 weeks and seeing what happens.  That still seems early to me but there is always the chance I won't go into labor after I'm done with the mag.  It's been tough girl but I just want this little girl to stay put!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"