Eco-Friendly Family
Options

My confession

I couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes and gave Caedan a Cheez-it and he loved it, of course.

?

image?

47 months &
11 months

Re: My confession

• Options
    And yes that plastic noise maker is from Grandma and Grandpa
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    He's adorable!
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SO cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I thank the Cheez-It company for the continuance of my sanity.  When Joanie was 10.5 months old, she and I had to drive home from Las Vegas, all by ourselves.  Naturally, she was rear-facing at the time.  I fed her Big Cheez-Its, one at a time, pretty much the entire way home. 

Bad, bad mom I am.  eek. 

• Options
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

I thank the Cheez-It company for the continuance of my sanity.? When Joanie was 10.5 months old, she and I had to drive home from Las Vegas, all by ourselves.? Naturally, she was rear-facing at the time.? I fed her Big Cheez-Its, one at a time, pretty much the entire way home.?

?

Bad, bad mom I am.? eek.?

lol ?I guess its 10.5 month thing. ?I love Cheez-its. ?But now I would have to share with Raven and Caedan. ?I will have to eat in a dark corner lol?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

The very, very best cheez-its are the crumbs at the bottom of the bag.  Mmmmm....cheezy, salty goodness...

• Options
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

The very, very best cheez-its are the crumbs at the bottom of the bag.? Mmmmm....cheezy, salty goodness...

?

?

lol so true.?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Now I want Cheezits!  I weaned myself 3 years ago.  Oreos on the other hand...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"