Alabama Babies

Rachel

Haven't seen ya on here in a while.  How are you feeling?  I can't believe you are already 11 weeks!  First trimester is almost over :)

Re: Rachel

• Hey girlie!! I've missed you guys. Year end is always crazy in my office so unfortunately I've been swamped :(

I'm feeling like a champ (now). There were a couple of weeks this tiny baby kicked my butt though. I've been amazed at how different this pregnancy has been than when I had Nate. It blows my mind!

Time is flying by. I had my second appointment last week. I had a minor scare-the nurse couldnt find the heartbeat on the doppler. I was prepared for that because from what I've read it can still be hard for it to be detected that early, but she was kinda freaking out. I was a nervous wreck! Thankfully I had an ultrasound and little baby is doing well. Its little heart was beating strong at 167 bpm. :o)

I hope you are doing well!! I think there is another week til testing? I'm praying this is your month. If not though...I know it must be a big relief to know you have a plan in place. I'm still hoping I can get to decatur soon and hopefully we can do lunch.

Thanks for checking in on me. I really appreciate it!!

• I'm glad to hear everything is going good and you are feeling better :)  It must be totally amazing to see that heartbeat. 

I *think* I'm gearing up to O this week.  Hard to know since I am not charting this month. But the other signs are there.  But it has been so much more relaxing!!  I haven't stressed about timing, etc...and it's just made a big difference for me.  I'll test sometime right after the new year if I get that chance.  But yeah I do feel a lot better knowing there is a plan.  

Yes I hope you can get to Decatur soon so we could do lunch :)  Hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm soooooo glad to hear this has been a better month! I know how bad charting stressed me out, so I'm not surprised that you've been more relaxed this month. I'm really praying hard for you!

I hope you guys have a very merry christmas as well!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"