Cute baby stores??? Which one's are your favorite in the area? — The Bump
Minnesota Babies

Cute baby stores??? Which one's are your favorite in the area?

Thought this might be a really fun question to ask! Maybe not even just a cute store, but a store to find great deals at is always good too!!! What have you found?

So far the one's that I really have found cute are:

Baby Grand (I think that is the name.) - they have everything!!! Definitely worth the trip

There is a small boutique in down town Lakeville. I don't know the name of it, but it is on the east side of main street and has an adorable baby section.

Thanks ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Cute baby stores??? Which one's are your favorite in the area?

• There are two great baby stores in the Galleria in Edina, very spendy but I just go for Ideas then sew then myself. I also like going to Ikea, they have a great selection of affordable baby stuff. Also the savers on lake has a great selection of baby clothes.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a little boutique in downtown Stillwater that I love!  My mom and I went shopping there over the summer and looked around a bit - daydreaming back then for me and shopping for my nieces.  It was a bit on the expensive side, but had a lot of unique things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Twin City Green on Hennepin has great organic and eco friendly baby stuff. ?AND its family owned and run, love that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards