South Florida Babies
Options

Happy Friday!! TGIF!!

I'm so glad it's Friday and even though I still have to work tomorrow for a few more hours I'm still glad the weekend is here!

I think after I work a bit tomorrow, DH, Riley and I will do something family related-just the 3 of us. Maybe go to Miami Metrozoo or something like that. Then Sunday we'll do church and lunch and then I'm off to do some last minute shopping/wrapping.

So is everyone ready for the Holidays? Anyone have some last minute shopping they need to do? (I know I do!) What's on your list of things to do this weekend?

Happy Friday!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!! TGIF!!

• Options

Yippeeee!! It's friday and I have off until 12/29 after 5pm today....I'm so anxious to get out of here....and so not working. 

I just prepared my boss for my leave just in case anything happens.

This weekend...clean the house and set up the pack n play in the bedroom....and get things ready for the baby :)

Have a nice Holiday!!  

• Options

i also work tomorrow - ugh!

but for the weekend we have plans of going to the more upscale neighborhoods and driving around and seeing all the house xmas decoration and lights. my mom used to do that with me and my sister as kids, so i cant wait to actually look at all the pretty homes all decorated with mady and dh!

the malls will be crazy packed - thank god i was officially done on black friday! gl! have fun!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dad, step mom, brothers, and sisters are all coming into town again this weekend, they live in St. Lucie, and were here last week for Charlotte's second bithday party,but this weekend is "Christmas" for our OOT family.  So we are going to have dinner with them at my cousins restaurant today, and then all hang out and order in at my aunts house tonight, which is where they will be staying.  Tomorrow we are all going to church at 6p.m. for our last service before Christmas and my little cousin is singing on stage so that should be thrilling for my dad, who is a deacon =]  Then sunday I am going to be serving at church getting things ready for our Christmas eve service. SOOO happy its the weekend, but kind of stressed considering i don't have a lot of time to get in my last minute purchases, with my dad in town AGAIN!
  • Options

As sad as this sounds...the first night of Chanukkah is this Sunday...with that said, the last day will be the 28th...I'll see most people on the 27th...so, better sales will be happening after the 25th, so I will be doing a lot more last minute shopping at that point!

I'm not cheap...we're in a recession, and I won't be back at work until March.

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    I have my husband's holiday party tonight; have to go to Macy's in the morning since my DH hasn't decided what he wants to get his parents and grandmother; Wrap gifts until we leave to a Christmas gift exchange that we do amongst our friends tomorrow night; I work Sunday from 9:30-5:30pm, but when I get out I really want to go to this church by my house that has a live nativity scene with baby animals and lights and activities outside for families to have fun and take pictures!!!! Man...I'm exhausted and the weekend hasn't even started yet!!!!
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

We're meeting with a realtor tomorrow morning to see if it's worth selling our house so we can move to Broward (keeping my fingers crossed!)  Then we have DHs holiday party tomorrow night and Sunday night we're going out to dinner with my BFF and her DH to celebrate both of our birthdays which are 6 days apart. 

We will of course be getting some last minute shopping in also b/c I am a procrastinator.  

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"