Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I'm never reading CNN.com again

Everytime I go there, a new story about some kid being molested, poisoned, abused, killed, kidnapped, etc.  It just kills me.  yuck.

Ok I will go again, but I just hate those stories. It's just so unjust. 

Re: I'm never reading CNN.com again

• Options
    I agree.  There was a story on there the other day about a little girl who wrote to Santa asking for her daddy to stop molesting her.  So sad and just breaks your heart that people can do these things to innocent children.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CNN used to be my preferred online news source, but then I started to find it really depressing/disturbing.  I go to ABC news now, where the big stories are the same, but everything doesn't seem as dire.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It makes me ill, too.  Even more so now that I have DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • Options
    I know. That stuff was terrible before I had a baby, but now that DD is here it literally makes me naseous sometimes.  I can't even believe how evil some people are. and towards children. It's disgusting.
    DD#1 4/3/2008 TTC in 2012
  • Options
    I feel that way about all news sites/channels. I can't bring myself to read/watch half of the news reports out there anymore. Since having DS I know I'm more sensitive to these things but it's just mind boggling how many of these stories there are.
  • Options
    Exactly why my parents don't watch the news anymore. It's all sensationalism, especially with stories like those. What someone needs to do is create a news network that's only positive news, but I bet it wouldn't be as popular as other channels because it wouldn't be shocking.
  • Options

imageMrsRichardson915:
    I agree.  There was a story on there the other day about a little who wrote to Santa asking for her daddy to stop molesting her.  So sad and just breaks your heart that people can do these things to children.

I read about this yesterday, it just breaks my heart.  Thank God she wrote something to Santa and got out of that house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • Options
    I know what you mean.  Those stories tear me up but for some reason I usually read them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"