Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Prefolds

Which PF do you guys recommend?  The ones I got from Jillian's Drawers need to be folded and are *so bulky.  What's the difference between Chinese & Indian?  TIA

Re: Prefolds

• Options
    get them from greenmountaindiapers.com--they really are the best. we get the unbleached--so soft!
  • Options

I love our greenmountaindiaper.com pf's.  I'm a little confused as to what you mean when you say your jilliansdrawers pfs needed to be folded.  All of them need to be folded in some way... I may be misunderstanding you. ?

To be honest, not sure about the difference between Chinese & Indian.  sorry!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepapagena:

I love our greenmountaindiaper.com pf's.  I'm a little confused as to what you mean when you say your jilliansdrawers pfs needed to be folded.  All of them need to be folded in some way... I may be misunderstanding you. ?

To be honest, not sure about the difference between Chinese & Indian.  sorry!

Duh, I'm sorry.  I meant folded in the length, so there's a huge bulk in the front of the diaper.  It's like I stuffed his diaper with a dish rag.  It seems on Green Mountain they said if it was sized correctly I wouldn't have to fold the length. 

• Options

Ah!  Gotcha! 

GMD has more size options - I do know the yellow edge ones we have from GMD are a bit bigger than the ones I got in my Jilliansdrawers trial (I don't know what size we got off of JD - proably some sort of small... I've never looked at her pf's other than the trial). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

GMD's tend to be wider and shorter, so that might help you. But then it seems like he might outgrown them sooner.

You didn't say what size you had from Jillians - newborn, infant, or standard?

- Jena
  • Options
    We have the GMD pfs (unbleached) also and love them. I agree that Jillian's pfs were huuuuge. I did not like them at all.
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options
    imagejen5/03:

GMD's tend to be wider and shorter, so that might help you. But then it seems like he might outgrown them sooner.

You didn't say what size you had from Jillians - newborn, infant, or standard?

I'm not sure of the size because it's not listed on the invoice. 

• Options

imageSummerly2:
    We have the GMD pfs (unbleached) also and love them. I agree that Jillian's pfs were huuuuge. I did not like them at all.

Yeah, it's crazy how big they are.  I'm off to order some GMDs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"