Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Tina ~ I just had a casualty from one of your candles.

We had two candles that arrived with cracked jars.  So, I just removed the jar from the first one (buttercream) and placed the candle into a glass container I already had.  Cool -- worked great. 

Well, that candle is now all used up.  So, I thought I'd do the same thing with the other poor, sad little candle.  As I was on hold with paypal (again, and still am), I used my letter opener to chisel away at the broken glass (stoopid, I know).  Well, the letter opener slipped, and cut my hand.  

Poor, poor me.  Crying 

The upshot to the story is that I now have an amazingly wonderful cinnamon donut candle burning on my desk.  

=)

Re: Tina ~ I just had a casualty from one of your candles.

• Options

Aww I'm sorry!!! You didn't tell me that there were two cracked jars!!! I feel so bad now :(

You know you could also blame it on Paypal the have pushed you to the brink.

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options

Don't feel bad!  I can still use the candles.  LOVE the cinnamon one, btw. 

=)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the cinnamon one two... I added it to my Christmas candles this year.
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"