Philadelphia Babies

OB in Langhorne/Newtown, St. Marys Hospital

Hi.  I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance to a great OB in the Langhorne/Newtown Area.  We recently moved and I don't have one yet.  Also, anyone deliver at St. Mary's Hospital? 

Re: OB in Langhorne/Newtown, St. Marys Hospital

• Before I moved to the city, I used the Center for Women's Health in Langhorne.  I had Dr Berk and loved him.  https://www.ctrforwomenshealth.com/

They go to both St. Mary's and Lower Bucks. 

Good luck!

• Center for Women's Health is great. I used to see Dr. Kuhn, and he's a great OB!

• Loading the player...
  • The doc's I use to see at Holy Redemeer are now at St. Marys.  Defillipis, Halpern, Cleary.  I was sad to see them move so far away from me.  Check them out, they were good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I third the Center for Women's Health.  I've been with them since I was a teen going to her first gyno appt.  I see Dr Anne Walker there. 
  • imagellyynn:
    The doc's I use to see at Holy Redemeer are now at St. Marys.  Defillipis, Halpern, Cleary.  I was sad to see them move so far away from me.  Check them out, they were good.

Okay, I'm a little late but I use this practice as well. They were phenomenal. I had to have an unplanned c-section and their bedside manner is amazing.

Good Luck!

• imageblueyezz74:
    I third the Center for Women's Health.  I've been with them since I was a teen going to her first gyno appt.  I see Dr Anne Walker there. 

I fourth this place if its even possible to do so. I also have been going there since a teen due to menstrual problems and LOVE my Dr. I see Dr. Schwartz. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"