Eco-Friendly Family
Options

**squeaky**

did you get my email? I sent them yesterday
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Re: **squeaky**

• Options

Yes!  Thanks for the feedback, we're changing it some still and testing.  I think we'll probably do testers after Christmas!

And I replied to the dryer ball one - did you not get it?  That's perfect!  :o)  

• Options

I didn't get the dryer ball one... hmm...unless it was me telling you what I had for you...but I mailed them yesterday...

Ok just wanted to make sure you got the feedback one.. :) Can't wait to try the new formula

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You already mailed the dryer balls?  Holy cow girl, you're too fast!

I better get on my end of the deal!  Sorry - I didn't know you'd finish them so quick!

• Options

It's ok :) Sometime I think I've channeled speedy gonzales

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"