POST YOUR EFF ORNAMENTS HERE!

NFT
Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
Losing it...Without Losing it

Re: POST YOUR EFF ORNAMENTS HERE!

• Options

I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay :)  Here is the ornament I made :) It was for almipo.

He is made from hand me down stuffing, cording and thread, upcycled pantihose & t-shirt.  Oh, and love :)

Mere, are you posting yours?  I can give you a link if you want to :)

• Options

Edited cause I'm a dork and thought we were posting the one's we received! Embarrassed

I forgot to take a pic of mine before I sent it. :(

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amanda- can you post it? I can't see pictures or post pictures here at work. I'm probably being spyed on as I type :) Oops!
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • Options

Here you go :)

Here is my too cute ornament made for my family by Mere :)  It's made out of this cool stuff called Delight Air Model Compound, and is super light.   :)

• Options

imageMere7706:
    Amanda- can you post it? I can't see pictures or post pictures here at work. I'm probably being spyed on as I type :) Oops!

It's the same for me too! But I'm gonig to make sure I come back to this post tonight when I get home so I can add mine in!!

• Options

Here's the one I bought for meanttobewed. Its from etsy seller RedMarionette.

I cant wait to come home from work tonight and see the rest of this post : )?

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Here's the one I made for Renee.  It's made from buttons, wire, and ribbon...

• Options
    I don't think the person i sent it to has it yet.... so should i wait to post it?
  • Options

No waiting.  Today is the day, lol...

Almipo!!!  That ornament is so pretty!  What a great idea.

• Options

These are all so cute and so much fun to see!

This is what I sent to Melsie.  I knit it out of my handspun yarn (white) and some commercial yarn from my stash (red and green) and stuffed it with wool roving, so it's 100% wool.

• Options

Almipo-

I love LOVE my ornament!  It's so pretty.  DH saw it and said, "Ooh, that's nice, where did you buy it?"  He was surprised that a nestie made it (he doesn't give us enough credit, LOL).

I'm really sad that I didn't take a picture of mine.  Hopefully MeganBrian will post it.

• Options
    WOW these are so impressive! i can't wait to see the rest!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelar1203:
    WOW these are so impressive! i can't wait to see the rest!

I know. The one I made kind of looks like Marlee did it LOL.  But I still love it.

• Options

Dobie_mama - I'll take pics of yours later today and post for you!

Here's a good angle of mine - um, not all angles looked this neat, but I triedEmbarrassed

• Options
    The one I made so does not compare to the ones all you crafty ladies came up with. I had austingurl But here it is: image
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    imageLClaire:

Dobie_mama - I'll take pics of yours later today and post for you!

Aww, thank you!  Big Smile

• Options
    i didn't take a picture before i sent mine... hopefully  my receiver can post a pic for me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I got the cutest yellow and white mitten oranament.  I took a great picuture of it.  What I cannot find is the dang cord that connects the camera to the computer.  I am digging though 8 suitcases.  So I need more time.

BUT I LOVE MY EFF ornament.

thanks, EFF secret santa!!

• Options

Here is the one I made.  I don't know her nest name though, oops!  It is ecospun felt stuffed with dryer lint.  Not bad for a first attempt!

• Options

Here's mine!  I'm not very crafty, so these were purchased from KellydnIvy's Etsy shop.  You can find the link here.  The ornaments went out to nluvntexas, but they're so cute I almost kept them for myself!!!  J/K...  Big Smile

Photobucket

Cycle #11: BFP

• Options

Here is the one I made for LittleFuller.  The ornaments were left over from some gifts last year.  The ribbon is saved from presents I've received.  I always save gift bags, wrapping paper, ribbon, etc... and DH used to tease me about it all the time until one day he had to wrap something on short notice.  Then you can bet he was grateful I had a closet full of supplies.  No more teasing!  Ha!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageBrahimBride:

I got the cutest yellow and white mitten oranament.  I took a great picuture of it.  What I cannot find is the dang cord that connects the camera to the computer.  I am digging though 8 suitcases.  So I need more time.

BUT I LOVE MY EFF ornament.

thanks, EFF secret santa!!

I am so glad you like it!! :)
    I took a picture of it before I sent it out

• Options

here is the link to the ornament i sent to yakigna, it is made from wrapping paper that supports the RED campaign

Etsy :: PRODUCT RED Campaign Permanent Peace Crane Origami Ornament

• Options

Okay...here goes.  You all have seen a sneak peek, but not the full story.  This is a prefold that I made from unbleached muslin.  It is 8-10-8 layers in construction, and is full (premium) size.  I folded it using the newspaper fold, and tied a ribbon through the folded over flap to make it into an ornament. 

This is for Hippy's little girl, Kate. I know she loves prefolds, and I wanted her to be able to use the item in a practical manner throughout the year. 

This is a view of the back of the dipe, folded for ornament-status. 

Finally, here is the diaper unfolded.

=)

• Options

I'm hoping that my person will receive it today, so I'm not telling who it is for yet! :)

hazel the owl
    zoom
    Description
    hazel is made from hazelnut coffee dyed quilted fabric and boy does she smell delicious! she hung by the fireplace while drying and acquired a nice roasted look. she is entirely handstitched and complete with recycled button eyes, wire hanger and recycled wool rag tie. hazel would make a great addition to any christmas tree or keep her out year round for a touch of woodsy whimsy.

• Options

Here is my snowman ornament made for mdmquinn.  Its made from scrap felt and fleece, and an upcycled lightbulb.

And I haven't recieved my ornament from my secret nestie yet, but I sure am looking forward to it!!

• Options
    I didn't take a picture before I sent mine. I bought it at a local craft show when my ideas for a handmade ornament were thwarted. LOL. Hopefully helovesducatis will post one for me.
  • Options
    These are too cute!  I will def. have to participate next year.
  • Options

Okay, so I'm not so impressed with the one I made after seeing all of yours... So here's what I made for daisyterp:

It's made of yarn that I dunked in watered down glue and wrapped around a balloon.  It's hard to tell, but it's covered in glitter so it's all sparkly.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

i got this from smurfetteinred.  isn't it cute?!?!?!

• Options

I don't know her nestie name :(  But I really hope she likes it b/c I had so much fun making it!  A bee made out of upcycled brown paper, toilet paper roll, and magazine pages painted with non-toxic and acid free yellow, black, copper, and silver paint.  Wings handstitched at the edge. ;)

• Options

Here is the one we sent to?MrsD_111106

We supported Etsy on this one ;o)

image?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    I knew it was from you!!  I love it.  It's so perfect!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's me, that's me!!!  And I ADORE it!  It is so unbelievably perfect.  You have no idea how excited I am about my bee!  Thank you!

imagekiliwicket:

I don't know her nestie name :(  But I really hope she likes it b/c I had so much fun making it!  A bee made out of upcycled brown paper, toilet paper roll, and magazine pages painted with non-toxic and acid free yellow, black, copper, and silver paint.  Wings handstitched at the edge. ;)

• Options
    YAY!  I'm so glad you like it!  My husband was really impressed that I turned a bunch of 'trash' into a bee!  LOL! 
  • Options

imageMrsD_111106:
    I knew it was from you!!? I love it.? It's so perfect!

Glad you like it ?:o)?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    image*speedracer*:

i got this from smurfetteinred.  isn't it cute?!?!?!

Thanks for posting for me! I can't believe I got busy today and missed it! Now I need to find where we packed our camera and I'll snap a pic of the one I received . . . hmmm, I wonder where that went?

• Options

These are all soo cute, I wish I had gotten in on the action!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • Options

this is the supercute ornament melsie gave to me: image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"