I just ate a piece of cake with mold on it — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

I just ate a piece of cake with mold on it

So yea - I didn't realize that the bottom had some small spots of mold on it until I was almost done and it flipped over.  Needless to say I googled it and can't find anything.  Here's hoping I don't get sick or I didn't just hurt my baby. 

Re: I just ate a piece of cake with mold on it

  • Eh, I've been known to eat a couple of things past the ol' "use by date" myself. :-D
  • Loading the player...
  • Oops!!  Ehh, a litle funk never hurt anyone, right?  Penicillin?!!?  I say cake is worth it;)

    Tonight I pulled out a container of pumpkin puree from the fridge and it had the craziest mold growing on it-- it was seriously 1/2 inch tall and looked like hair!  DH walked in and said "HARRY, I took care of it." (Dumb & Dumber)  Ahhh, mold.

  • Loading the player...
  • Heh! I wouldn't stress out about it. Your stomach acids are pretty powerful at killing these things. If it didn't smell or taste bad then I'm sure that it couldn't be a big deal...

    Dang, now I want some cake!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards