Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Tag block Qs for seamstresses

Ok- so I know people have had problems with them not holding their shape when they don't use foam.  Do you think I could use fusible webbing to help it hold its shape? Do you think it would make it too hard for little hands to grip?  Would they still be ok for them to put in their mouths (since they put everything in their mouths!!)?  Is there another more EF choice?  I'm headed to JoAnn's today, so I thought I'd ask!! 
After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Tag block Qs for seamstresses

• Options
    I'm not sure what a tag block is, but if you need to stabilize something, wool felt would be an EF way to accomplish the task. 
  • Options
    Tag blocks are the soft baby cubes with tags like tag blankets.  Someone posted a tutorial, and then posted pics with the tags added in.  I thought they were a cute idea for several friends with kiddos for christmas.  Thanks for the tip!!  I would have never thought of that!! 
    After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"