Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I flip out on DH last night....

He tired to use my fabric scissors to open a package....I yelled NOOOOO don't use those....He looked stunned and like I was crazy if he only knew...
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Re: I flip out on DH last night....

• Options
    DH knows better than to touch anything in my mishmosh of crafting stuff.  I'd cut of his hand with my good scissors before I'd let him cut paper with them =)
    Photobucket Abby............12.27.07
  • Options

imageTeacher_2_b_in_3:
    DH knows better than to touch anything in my mishmosh of crafting stuff.  I'd cut of his hand with my good scissors before I'd let him cut paper with them =)

ditto.

In fact, my DH used my pinking sheers to cut styrene once.  That moment of poor decision will haunt him for the rest of his life.  I'm still thinking it's grounds for divorce and 100% alimony.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH tried that once.

I looked at him.

He asked me very quietly to put away my fangs, and

promised he would never ever think about cutting paper

with those shears again.

And all was well.

Men.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    My FIL has ruined a few of mine. UGH! He just doesn't get it.
  • Options
    LOL I had a fit last week and yelled at DH when he used my good scissors in the kitchen!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Haha, he just doesnt' get it - but hopefully next time he thinks to use them he'll think twice!!
  • Options

DH has learned the hard way to stay out of my craft tools. He borrowed a pair of jewelery pliers first... and had to pay the $20 to replace those because they wouldn't grip as well after.

His biggest goof was definately when he used my favorite $80 sable hair watercolor brush to paint goop stuff on a car part though. Very expensive mistake... I made sure he replaced that one. lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

totally grounds for flip-out. I hate it when he uses my baking tools for other stuff, like cleaning the windshield. On another level, it reminds me to keep my crafting area/dining table cleaned up because ds looooves to play with my good scissors. And fabric. And important paperwork. Together. Disaster!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"