Philadelphia Babies

Newly Pregnant!

My husband and I just found out this morning that we are pregnant!  We are very excited, but have a couple of questions.  All advice is appreciated!

We are planning on telling our families at Christmas, and then our friends as we see them.  I would only be about 6 weeks at that time, is that too early?

My OBGYN just changed and now only does GYN, so all she will do is confirm pregnancy.  I will call to see who they recommend, but I want to deliver at Grand View or at Paoli, any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Newly Pregnant!

• congrats on your BFP! 

We told our family at six weeks, so I don't think it's too early to share with them.  I held off on telling friends until later though, until we'd seen the doctor and made sure everything was ok.

If you're looking at Paoli, I'd look at Mainline Health practices.  My OB is part of that system and delivers at Lankenau- and I love them! 

good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I told my family right away, I was about 5 weeks pregnant. I waited to tell everyone else until I went to get my ultra sound and saw the heartbeat :)

GOOD LUCK!!! & Congrats on your BFP

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! so exciting.  We told our parents at 8 weeks.  That way we heard the heart beat and all.  I delivered at Grand View and loved it soooooo much, that I cannot wait to get preggers again.  They made it such a relaxing experience I couldn't have asked for anything better.  Good luck!

PS.  they are opening a new l&d I heard the new rooms are going to be awesome

• Congratulations!!!

We told my family when I was 8 weeks - after confirmation from the doctor.  However, we waited awhile before we started telling everyone else.  I wanted to get through the first trimester first. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!! With our first we waited a week before telling our parents, only because we wanted to tell them all together. So I think I was 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. Second time around we waited 2 days so we could tell them on Valentine's Day.
  • Congrats!  We told the families when I was about 6 wks along.  I use Great Valley OB/GYN and they deliver at Paoli.  I really like them - it is a practice of 4 women docs.  GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"