Eco-Friendly Family
Options

FuzziBunz: Yay or Nay?

Do you need a diaper cover with them? What are the best inserts for a super soaker baby girl?

Re: FuzziBunz: Yay or Nay?

• Options

They aren't my fave but I do have 6 or 7 of them.  They are a pocket diaper so no cover needed.

I prefer my KCK, BG and blueberries.

I usually do one hemp insert and one microfiber.

• Options

FB's are a pocket diaper, so no additional cover needed.  I just use the inserts that came with them (I bought them used), but I really like hemp inserts better (microfiber tends to stink).  The FB's are not my favorite, but they are definitely in the rotation since I bought a huge lot of them on Craigslist.  Daycare doesn't love them because of the snaps though, so our BG's and HH get used more often.

Good luck!

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do love our FBs!  They are really trim and fit nicely.   These are my fav. inserts to use with them.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    don't like
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    They're ok - I prefer velcro to snaps, but I have never had a problem with mine.  THey are trimmer because they're a sized diaper, but you don't get as much use out of them for that reason.  I doubt I'll ever buy another.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    don't like them - plus the inserts didn't hold a lot. I think they stained easily too, if I remember correctly
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We like ours.  We use a microfiber insert and a hemp insert.  We usually get leaks if we try to use them overnight, but they work well for a 4-5 hour stretch. 
  • Options
    I like them, but I'm a newbie to cd'ing.  The snaps can be a bit much at times.
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    all we use.  love them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"