Cincinnati Babies
Options

***TeacherJess***

I did find a sitter for Cecelia.  She is great!  Another teacher that I work with also takes her kids to her.  How is your sitter working out?

I pretty much can't stand to leave her and go to work everyday.  Like I was looking for ways to not go back to work after xmas break.  :(  But there is no way we can work that out this year, so I am now counting down the days until summer break (110).  I am almost positive I am going to babysit out of my home next year, so if you are interested or know anyone who is - I'll post my info on this board this summer.

And BTW - Leah's pic is sooo cute!  I actually bought that same dress for Cecelia, I can't wait to get some professional photos taken!

Re: ***TeacherJess***

• Options

I'm so glad you found a sitter for Cecelia. It really does make going back easier. We are doing about 100 times better with our sitter situation and Leah seems much happier, which is great!

I know it is hard leaving every day. I think about Leah all day long and can't wait to pick her up. I am so glad to hear you may be babysitting out of your home. I will definitely keep you updated on what our situation is and if we're staying here in Dayton or not!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"