2nd Trimester

Favorite maternity pants that don't sag in the butt?

Any advice/recommendations?  I tried on jeans from motherhood maternity and the butt was incredibly saggy.  I'm looking for both jeans and slacks.  I'm hoping I'll have luck with Gap but unfortunately the store by me has a very limited selection for maternity.

Re: Favorite maternity pants that don't sag in the butt?

• Actually my IT brand jeans from Mimi and another pair of jeans from Motherhood are my favorites.
    Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • i have the same saggy butt problem :(
  • Loading the player...
  • good luck, and let me know when you find some that don't sag, because I can't find any pants I like... :(
  • my favorite are a pair of jeans from motherhood maternity, although I got them a month and a half ago so maybe that style isn't there anymore.
  • I have to say (and this is from my 1st pregnancy) that the target and motherhood brands are not a great fit for me.  Gap on line has lots of offer.  You order it on line but have to return it in the mail (free).  I ordered several sizes and returned what did not fit.

A little pricier, but I love Japanese Weekend's lines. The jersey Luxe pants are the absolute best ever. These can go dressy or casual.   Notdstrom on line also has a great selection and return policy.

https://www.japaneseweekend.com/luxe_jersey_flare_pant_p/23-4010-032.htm

• I have a pair of Mavi jeans from Mimi that I love, they are so flattering and I got lots of compliments on them.  They're a wide leg, medium wash.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've found that gap maternity pants are cut with a relaxed, roomy fit. You may want to go a size down from what you used to wear. I have a big butt so Gap is a good fit for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Seven For All Mankind "Dojo" jeans are the best pair I have.  They fit exactly like non-mat. but with a secret fit belly.  They are super comfortable and NEVER sag anywhere.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The ON jeans I bought were super saggy in the butt and legs at first, but after I washed them a few times it got much better. I also found the Motherhood jeans to be too baggy in the legs and butt... haven't washed them yet, we'll see then!
  • H& M Maternity is awsome, they stay up. I cant stand secret fit belly they are always falling.
  • My Liz Lange slacks and jeans from Target are the best. Since I have an extensive amount of "junk in the trunk"..lol....I was surprised they fit so well.

A bonus is the price!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"