Eco-Friendly Family
Options

**Summerly**

I am trying to buy 2 GMs from Diaperswappers. I can't resist. So, I am willing to sell you 1 plum and 1 lemon HP, if you are still interested. Wink

DH says that if I am adding more, I need to get rid of a few. Sad

I am trying to get the Bella Flora and Goodmama Flowers dipes. I am in love with them!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **Summerly**

• Options

I'm in LOVE with GMs! They're waaaaay too pretty, it's just not fair. I only have one (Posy) and sadly that pattern has problems staying lovely, but I've heard that it is specific to that pattern and not common. It's something about the fabric and the bold colors. I actually was going to ask StephanieRMock to make sure b/c she has like 15 GMs. :::green with envy::: Stick out tongue

Have you checked out the GM site for all the new patterns?! There are SO many new and beautiful ones. Actually, I have one more (Locker Notes) that is in the mail to me. And I so badly want Mermaid Dreams. I love the two you mentioned too. I know Stephanie has Bella Flora b/c I considerd buying it too.

Yes, I will buy your 2 HPs in each color. Do you want to email me?

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options
    Yep, I will in a few!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds good :)
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"