Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Do you need the cold rinse if there is no poop?

Re: Do you need the cold rinse if there is no poop?

• Options
    Once there started being PB poop, I don't do a cold rinse even if there is poop.  No cold risne is necessary if there is no poop at all, for sure.
  • Options
    I do.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If I know there's absolutely been no poo, I don't cold rinse.  

But I won't do one if we ever get to a completely plopping poop stage like MrsKittyCat :)

• Options
    No poop, no cold rinse. And since we have ploppable poop, I never do a cold rinse anymore.
    - Jena
  • Options
    i stopped cold rinsing a while ago. to me it didn't make a difference in how the diapers came out, and we are having water restrictions due to a shortage so i need to cut back where i can. we have a mix of bf & pb poo now, but even with the bf poo it didn't do much. i was just doing it b/c other people were doing it! 
  • Options
    Oh, no, DS's poop is rarely ploppable... I'm saying that I did a cold rinse with runny BF poop, but when he started having PB poop that had to be scraped off the diaper into the toilet, I stopped doing the cold rinse first and just went straight to hot wash because cold rinse didn't seem to make any difference in how the diapers came out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"