Cincinnati Babies
Options

NBR: Grey's

Ok, what do you think of the show this season?  I feel like they are trying to make it bad!

Are we seriously supposed to believe Izzie is having "the best sex ever" with a ghost, or is this leading up to some psychotic breakdown?

I was into the McSteamy/little Grey relationship until she showed up and kept repeating "teach me" (reminded me of the scene where Meredith kept repeating, "you have to forgive me, Derek").

And the Callie/new intern thing seems totally unnatural.  I don't like the new army dr. or the new heart dr.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Grey's

• Options

For some reason I've always loved this goofy show and still do!! I don't even care about the crazy plot lines... it's like a soap opera :)

And I <3 the new heart doctor because I used to work with a doctor who acted just like that... he cracked me up... although lots of people couldn't stand him.

The McSteamy/Little Grey thing was pretty weird and icky... "Am I so bad?" - "No but I am" BARF!!!!

Hannah

• Options
    I agree!  I'm getting a little frustrated with the whole thing!  I don't like Callie as a lesbian, it just doesn't fit,  the whole Izzy thing is driving me insane...pretty realistic!?  I do like the Army guy, but the heart Dr needs to go, I thought maybe she would after the crap she pulled with the 16 year old's family!?  Obviously I'm still going to watch, but they need to get their crap together!!!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only story line that is really bothering me is the Izzy/Denny one.  I'm not a fan of Izzy anyway & this just makes it worse.
  • Options
    Last night was the first time I watched in about a month. What happened to the old heart doctor (Dr. Haan?). And does this new heart doctor have a behavioral impairment or is she just rude?
  • Options

The show is definitely "off" this season but I still watch it for fun.

I read a spoiler this morning about the Izzy storyline and what's up with her. Like Jules, she already bugged me and this is not helping.  The explanation (spoiler) almost makes the Denny stuff palatable but I'm getting tired of it really fast.

• Options

imagetaylormillgirl:
    Last night was the first time I watched in about a month. What happened to the old heart doctor (Dr. Haan?). And does this new heart doctor have a behavioral impairment or is she just rude?

Haan left when she found out about the Izzy/Denny - she thought Izzy should have been fired - went to the chief and he told her to keep nose out of their business.  Then Haan talked to Callie about reporting it some board and Callie told her not too - so she got in her car and left.  Never came back.  Apparently she was fired from the show and this is how they got rid of her character.

And yeah - they're telling us the new doc. has Asperger's Syndrome.

Hannah

• Options

I also cannot stand the Izzie/Denny storyline either. DH can't stand the show but he has been in the room the past 2 shows while I watch it and last night he said "So is she really sitting there masturbating or what?" haha. It would be funny if someone actually walked in when she was having "the greatest sex ever" with a ghost!

I also don't like where they are going with Callie and the new intern either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"