Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Wiggle Worm Bottoms Sale!

In case anyone needs some covers ~ she's opening today and having a sale - YAY!! She's an awesome WAHM. I think I might need to ge a few newborn covers now that we know for sure it's a girl:)

A random suggestion for anyone who orders for the first time from her - I have liked ordering the covers without an inner, just the PUL. I know the fabrics in coordinating colors and textures are more fun, but I feel like it adds less bulk and you still have a cute print on the outside to see. Just my 2 centsWink

Here's the email text:

The last WWB sale of 2008 will occur tomorrow (Friday 12/05).  At approximately 8:00 am CST, the coupon code "LAST08SALE" will be activated and will take 12% off anything in the store.  :)

Please note, this sale is good from 8:00am-11 pm CST, Friday, 12/05.  Feel free to share the information with anyone you think may be interested.  Don't forget to use the sale code!!

7 new fabrics were added and the "only 1 left" section was updated. 

Minkee is still available and eligible for this sale, if you do not see a link for it, type "minkee" into the search box and all available options will then be displayed. 

Happy Holidays & thank you for your continued support!

~Amy

www.WiggleWormBottoms.com

Re: Wiggle Worm Bottoms Sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"