1st Trimester
Options

Are anyone elses underwear falling down?

So, I've started to notice that when I'm running errands, walking around the mall, etc...my underwear slide down.  Not like..down to my knees, or off my butt..but when I go to the bathroom or something they're like halfway down my butt! What's up with this? They're low rise and I'm only 12 weeks so it's not like my stomach pushing them off...

Re: Are anyone elses underwear falling down?

• Options

imagelkaylee721:
    So, I've started to notice that when I'm running errands, walking around the mall, etc...my underwear slide down.  Not like..down to my knees, or off my butt..but when I go to the bathroom or something they're like halfway down my butt! What's up with this? They're low rise and I'm only 12 weeks so it's not like my stomach pushing them off...

i don't know whats going on with you....bigger boobs...butt shrinking...r u sure ur PG or just on some new glam weight loss program? lol

no but seriously i have read of women butts shrinking while PG. weird, seems backwards, but its happened.

• Options

dang I want your pregnant body if that's really what is happening. Don't go wearing any skirts anytime soon tho! Wink

i think my butt's gotten bigger. or maybe it's just my entire midsection from the bloat so everything seems tight and definitely not falling down.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Time to go commando!
    "I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageDoubleDiamond:
    Time to go commando!

commando kinda wierds me out right now. I just keep thinking about Belly Laugh's snail trail.

• Options
    Honestly I have been wondering the same thing!  I'm *this close* to be driven to wearing granny panties.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageOxAMYxO:
    Honestly I have been wondering the same thing!  I'm *this close* to be driven to wearing granny panties.

...one of the many perks of my hubby not being home during the week--i can wear granny panties and not feel guilty about it! Angel

• Options
    LMAO!!! I, in no way, had even thought that my butt might be shrinking!! hmm...I kinda like my junk in the trunk...
  • Options
    imageccole2127:

imagelkaylee721:
    So, I've started to notice that when I'm running errands, walking around the mall, etc...my underwear slide down.? Not like..down to my knees, or off my butt..but when I go to the bathroom or something they're like halfway down my butt! What's up with this? They're low rise and I'm only 12 weeks so it's not like my?stomach pushing them off...

i don't know whats going on with you....bigger boobs...butt shrinking...r u sure ur PG or just on some new glam weight loss program? lol

no but seriously i have read of women butts shrinking while PG. weird, seems backwards, but its happened.

Please, God, let my butt shrink.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did have to buy new undies but they are in no way "Granny Panties".  Just a size bigger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"