Eco-Friendly Family
Options

hey everyone! how was thanksgiving?

:)

Mine was awesome!  Proud of my first holiday meal :)

Re: hey everyone! how was thanksgiving?

• Options
    HI! you are the last one that wasn't accounted for! I'm glad your ok!! :) We were worried!...Did you take pictures of your meal??
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options

I'm sorry!  I've been really busy!  My mom and cousin came down for Thanksgiving and she brought me the first book of Twilight (needless to say I'm now addicted and am in the process of reading the last book for the 2nd time! LOL!)  also, Haven has/had croup.. no idea where he got it from though.  AND I've been hurrying to get pics of all the stuff for my etsy shop ready since I'm running behind on opening up!  :)  How was your Thanksgiving?  I hope everyone had a good holiday!

And yes, I did take a pic of my 'feast', LOL!  Everything was a success, but I can't figure out why my cheesecake cracked :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It looks great!!! yay! thanksgiving was great I didn't have to cook or clean went to the inlaws. Ate took a nap, watched a movie, drew names for christmas, came home. That was our day lol :)

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    We missed you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"