Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Update on me and Diaper Dust issues

I am alive and am functioning the best I can.  My work comp case is coming to a head and I am jumping through all sorts of hoops and talking to lawyers and drs like crazy.  Actually, right now we are dealing with the fact that they are trying to use my PPD against me.

I am sending out orders but I am dealing with mailing issues.  I've had packages damaged, delayed and some not delivered.  Yes, I have and am having trouble keeping up with everything too.  But I am working on this and we are looking at new packaging to fix and problems on our end that are causing the postal inspectors to freak.

If ANYONE is upset or wants $$ back I will gladly give it.  Any time anyone has asked for a refund I have given it.  I do not want people to be unhappy and do not want anyone to think I am scamming.  I am not.  I'm just a human who is dealing the best I can.

Re: Update on me and Diaper Dust issues

• Options
    i'm sorry you're going through a rough time.  if you need anyone punched in the nuts please refer them to me.
  • Options
    i'm sorry....i hope life gets better for you soon. i'd come help you but i'm drowning right now as well and it's way too cold up there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry your having a rough time I do hope things get better....(((hugs)))
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    Stupid lawyers!  I can't believe they're trying to use PPD against you.  I wish there was some way I could help!  Hang in there, we're here for support when you need us. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hope things only get better. ?Miss you!
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    I hate that you have so much coming down on you right now. (((Hugs)))
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sorry you are dealing with all of this. hope things get better for you soon! I actually need to place a diaper dust order so except to see my name soon :)
  • Options

I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there...and I can't believe

all that you're dealing with at once!

I don't know what I could do to help, but if you need something

from OH, let me know :)

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    Thanks for the update and addressing everyone's issues - I really do hope things get better for you soon.  I'd still love to get my DD.  As I said yesterday, our diaper pail reeks and DH asked the other day when we are going to get "that stuff to make the smell go away."
  • Options
    ((hugs))  I'm sorry it's still so icky for you, Amy. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"