Cincinnati Babies
Options

SAHM's

I was wondering how many of us were on this board.  Are you involved in any local mom's groups?  Do you guys have GTG's with the girls on this board?  I would love to GTG during the day for some playdates.  I know this is a crazy time of year, but just wondered if this is something that is regulary done already, and if not, who would be interested in GTG's?  I'm in NKY, but am willing to travel around the area...

Re: SAHM's

• Options
    I'm a member of my local MOMS group, but I don't get out much. The baby naps twice per day, and DS#1 needs one nap, which has to be finished by 2pm when we pick up DD from school. We used to have a playgroup each Monday, but most of the 3-year-olds have been sick lately, so we haven't gotten together in almost a month!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will be a SAHM for the first year, and will love any excuse to get out of the house...I've been off work for the past couple of weeks (baby arrives Monday) and have been wishing I had more friends that are home during the day!  So I will need to wait a couple of weeks, but would love to join in activities.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have met with a couple other SAHM's I met on this board, but there isn't any regular playdates or anything.  I would def. be willing to organize a group and set up regular playdates for whoever is interested.  We could also organize a few for evening/weekends so working moms are invited too.
  • Options
    I love the idea of a set playdate time! That way I can plan ahead :) I've only met up with Lucy since we've moved to Cincy :)
  • Options
    I'm off every Friday and would love to have a regular playdate.
  • Options
    Cool!  I'm glad to see there is some interest!  Let's see who else replies and then we can talk about when, how often, ideas on where, and when to start!  Yay!  Excited!!!!  Big Smile
  • Options
    Well I am a part-time working mom but we would love to do a Tuesday or Thursday late afternoon playdate. Or weekends.
  • Options
    I am in NKY too and would be interested anytime. We don't have a life. =)
  • Options
    I SAH too.  I'm in my local MOMS Club and babysit for a morning church group once a week where I can bring Allison with me.  I've met a couple nest moms IRL.  I'd love to attend some playgroups!  Any excuse to get out of the house!
  • Options
    I'm in!! Any day except Friday works for us!! Lucas is in some serious need of some interaction with kids his age.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'd love to have some regular playdates.  I'm going to start watching the triplets this summer so it would be nice to get out and about while I can.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am a part time SAHM.  I would love playdates!  I have met a few of the mommies and babies on this board.  I am off usually on Mondays and Fridays.
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"