North Carolina Babies
Options

My Induction Got Bumped :(

Well when I called this morning to make sure we were still on schedule, they told me too many people came into the hospital last night in labor and they couldn't induce me.  I have finally peeled myself out of bed and out of my depression.  It's really frustrating.  I counted on getting to meet my baby girl today and now I don't have any idea when it will happen.  They said I can call back in a while to get an update and hopefully reschedule. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My Induction Got Bumped :(

• Options

That stinks! Hope they call you soon.

• Options
    Oh NO!!!! I would be so disappointed too. :-( I guess they have their valid reasons, but that still sucks! Hopefully they will be able to reschedule it for very soon! Keep us posted!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bummer! mine was scheduled at 41 weeks, and it was going to get bumped because of the same reason, but all the folks who checked in had their babies fast, so they let me anyway :-) (well, i thought my water broke, so i went in, and it hadn't, but they kept me anyway)
  • Options
    That's mean! I hope they can reschedule soon. I would be really disappointed too.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    Oh no!  I hope they have a spot for you soon!  Good luck with everything! 
  • Options
    NO!!!!!!  That really sucks, but think of it this way - they bumped you so they could give you and your baby the care and attention you deserve when you deliver.  Hopefully they'll be able to get you in soon, maybe even today!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh - that stinks!  I'm sorry - I really hope you can reschedule for sometime this week. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh no. Boo! Hope it happens soon for you!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    oh phooey!  Maybe there's a full moon or something.  I know of someone who gave birth Mon, Tues, and someone that's going to get induced today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know that sucks, but don't worry -- you'll still be meeting her soon! Keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. I hope they get you rescheduled very soon!
  • Options
    That would probably have depressed me?severely?too at that stage. ?I hope they get it scheduled soon. ?What a letdown after the huge anticipation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"