Eco-Friendly Family
Options

So did everyone get their to do lists done??

I did! well sorta! hehe
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Re: So did everyone get their to do lists done??

• Options

Yep.  And I'm eating pie to celebrate. 

=)

• Options

i didn't have one, so yes!

i think i'm going to finally try making soy candles tomorrow! what do you use for a double boiler??

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm going to (mostly). This whole week is full of late late nights in preparation for going out of town on Saturday. We're about to decorate the tree. The sleep sack is cut out but I won't get to piece it together until tomorrow (that's the mostly part) and after the tree I'll be staying up to work on the wedding photos so that I can mail them out tomorrow.

We should do these lists more often - it was more motivating this way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    no i am slacking today.  and i apologize for my spelling in the update post of jenni's typing one handed is the pits!
  • Options
    imagelar1203:

i didn't have one, so yes!

i think i'm going to finally try making soy candles tomorrow! what do you use for a double boiler??

I bought a melting pot and hang it on side of my huge stock pot.

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    With the help of a friend that came from over half an hour away to go another half hour further with me. Yes I am almost done with my todo list. It is only 7 here so plenty of time to finish.
  • Options

Finishing up Saxton's stocking, and didn't get the outside lights up because the cat peed on them and they all shorted out.

Other than that, I did it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagethejennigirl:

Finishing up Saxton's stocking, and didn't get the outside lights up because the cat peed on them and they all shorted out.

Other than that, I did it!

Dang woman, should I take a nap in your honor?

ps I wish you lived closer, I sooo want to learn to can next summer. It makes me sad to see a cupboard of store bought canned things.

• Options
    Yes I did! ?I had to do the laundry twice. ?boo. ?But I got it done!
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    All except running errands which mostly involved shopping which I don't need to do anyway.  Save Money Sommer -- my new mantra!  Can't wait to have freshly made yogurt in the mornin'!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"