Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Do you have 1 or 2 carseats?

We're in the process of deciding which convo carseat we'll get once dc outgrows her snugride and was wondering,  how many will we need  really.

Is it a complete hassle to move carseats?   is one just enought?

this'll prob affect which 1 we get

thanks! 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Do you have 1 or 2 carseats?

• We're getting two just because it is a huge hassle and, frankly, I'm too lazy to keep switching them.  I'm splurging on the one for the car he rides in 90% of the time and will get something nice, but not as top of the line, for the other car.
  • We have 3!  One for each of us and one for my mom (who watches Grace during the day).   Switching it seems like a hassle to me.  Since Grace is in all 3 cars regularly, it just seemed to make sense. 

We were also worried about getting stranded without a seat.  Like if we accidentally left it in DHs car and he went off to work, for instance.

• Loading the player...
  • We got two highly rated for safety but reasonably priced chairs (evenflo titan) for the price of our Britax that I returned!!!!!!  It was soooo worth it!!!  For us we needed two seats b/c we are always on the go and switching off.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • great points, thanks!

i've def been stranded without her stroller frame before. 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We will only have one, but I SAH and if we are going places with DD we take my car
  • We have 2 for DS, but he's approaching the limit on the one in DH's car. He's in a Marathon in mine, which is the car he's in 90% of the time. DD just has one seat (a Marathon too) and I don't think we'll be getting another. It is a hassle to move seats around IMO, so if your child rides in both vehicles frequently, it would probably be best to get 2.
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"