Babies on the Brain

Im having cramping

like period cramps. I hear this is the begining sign of dilation.  I hope I go early or close to my due date. I really dont want to be in the hospital for christmas! But then again, my friend was dilated for almost a month before she had him. I wish babies came on a schedule! lol

Re: Im having cramping

• Amen to the on a schedule thing. I hope this is the beginning for you. It very well could be. Wait it out and see. Good luck!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just for saying that you know your baby is coming on Christmas eve, right?  :)  I kid.   Good luck with whatever is going on!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Eh it will be weeks Im sure. Dr said I started to drop so thats a good sign ;)
  • I hope you go soon!  I went about a week and a half after I dropped.
  • imageMrsVanPelt:
    Just for saying that you know your baby is coming on Christmas eve, right?  :)  I kid.   Good luck with whatever is going on!!!

Oh I know, Im sure that is whats in the cards Tongue Tied

• Your just now getting them? Lucky :)

My doc told me last week she would see me if I hadnt already had dd. Hopefully they will say I am further dilated at least then it will be worth all this pain.

• just letting you know my whole labor with DD#2 was just bad period like cramps....  and I hadn't really had too much before I actually went into labor;) GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep. But for some reason I havent been checked to see if Im dilated. He starts checking me wed. and every week there after. So I have no idea if Im even dilated yet.

• They went ahead and checked me last wed because of all contractions I had been having. Heres to doubling and hitting 4cm by this wed appt.
  • imageLady Galadriel:
    They went ahead and checked me last wed because of all contractions I had been having. Heres to doubling and hitting 4cm by this wed appt.

Woot! GL! I bet you will be the first to go

• there is so many of us due! I cant remember everyone

You, Brooke, Margarita, Mrs.Kelly, Stephanie, Sarah&Nick, Me

Who else was there?

• Cramping is good. I will keep my fingers crossed that you go soon so that you'll be home with time to spare before Christmas.
  • Honestly I cant remember who is due and who popped yet. Sad huh?

With my luck I will either go into labor on tue,wed or thru the 3 days dh might be sleeping at work because he can hardly get away to come home to sleep. Or, WAAYYY after you do, just because we finally have everything pretty much ready.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"