Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*Sdkrlm*

Thanks so much, I had a question for you. First though your baby girl is just so cute, i bet shes a blast!

I remember you were sick mostly all of your pregnancy. I just started throwing up again, twice in the last 2 weeks. DId your face ever swell up big time after getting sick? This happend to me both times. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow but I figured I would ask around too.

Re: *Sdkrlm*

• Options

Thanks!  Avery is so sweet!  We're enjoying her immensely.

does the swelling go back down?  it might just be the force of the extra blood going to your face.  I had many broken capillaries around my eyes and forehead from vomiting, but I can't remember if my face was swollen.  LOoking back at pics of me, I was just huge all over.  Although I had alot of swelling, I didn't have much in my face.

Swollen face is a sign of pre-e, but unless your BP is high and/or you have protein in your urine, you're ok.  

Good luck!

• Options
    The major swelling goes down by morning but im still a bit puffy for a few days. I knew it was a sign of pre-e but am assuming its from the force, it just never happend the first 3 months and I definitely had my fair share of puking. My urine and bp have been fine, but this had happend since my last appointment, I am definitely going to ask the dr tomorrow about it.
    Thanks so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it's amazing how much more fluids you'll retain in the 3rd trimester and I bet it's just that.  I'm sorry you're sick again.  I was sick the ENTIRE time... even the morning of my c-section, I got up and had morning sickness and puked...and I hate to say it, I STILL have days that I pretty much feel like crap and get the dizzy/nauseous feeling like morning sickness...darn hormones
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"