Toddlers: 24 Months+

the unwanted present

So my dear sweet sister bought us a frog bathroom toy catcher for dd as a present. We just remodeled our only bathroom, and I don't want it full of toys. Dd has bath toys in a designated drawer that we pull out when she is taking a bath, but the rest of the time it is a mini spa (complete with a bun footed marble topped vanity, and slate trim bordering our travertine tiles)

Should I return it? or keep it and hope one day we have a?separate?kids bath and use it then? ?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: the unwanted present

• I want to come over!  That sounds very nice.

I personally would return it.  Would you sis be offended? 

• Thanks! We worked really hard on it, (it took months!)??

I donno, no... maybe... Sometimes she's funny like that. She likes to find "the perfect thing"

?I know they sell em at target etc, but I think she got it from some little boutiquey place in Boston. Which means it would be a pain in the rear.?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would return it.  Would she really know if you returned it?  You could always say the suction cups fell off or something and you took it back.
  • I would take it back. I also would say something like the suction cup wouldn't stick or something like that.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Even though it is meant for the bathroom, could you use it somewhere else?  Does it have suction cups or double-sided tape?  If they are suction cups, maybe you could just get it out at bath time.  I would keep it if my son showed interest in it.  If not, I would return it.  Even if she bought it at a boutique, you could exchage it at Target or TRU for something else.  I got the same item from a neighbor as a free hand-me-down.  I accepted it because I thought it was cute, however, I never looked at it since.  It is still in my basement waiting to be cleaned.  I was thinking that the actual frog part might be fun for the pool or the beach.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"