Infertility

Are you freaking kidding me!?!!

I am taking some online courses and we have team projects that we do for them.  One group member has been missing all week...here's why:

"I know that you are probably wondering why I have not contributed to the group work but I just wanted to let you all know that late monday (11/24/08) evening I was on an emergency medical evacuation from my island to another island. I had no idea that I was in my first tri-mester of pregnancy and I had a miscarriage. I was not released from the hospital until Saturday, 11/29/08 due to other complications that I experienced."

Seriously.  I really try to keep the "why me's" to a minimum except for on here or my blog but I am starting to feel like I am saying it all the time.  It's beyond me that someone could #1 get pregnant so easily and without even knowing it and #2. not know you're pregnant when we're all going through all the shiit we are. It's just soo frustrating and unfair! I am taking some classes to "get away" from all of this and keep busy and I just cannot seem to do that. 

Re: Are you freaking kidding me!?!!

• why in the world would she even say any of that? i'm all about full disclosure when necessary, but this just seems unprofessional, imo. group work sucks. i'm sorry JCM.
  • I have no idea! She could have been more vague.  I guess she logged on and saw us wondering where she was all week and the fact that did the entire project without her, but it's like I just cannot get away from it.  It's like the law of attraction is sort of working for me - I'm attracting everything pregnancy and baby related EXCEPT for myself!

I just couldn't believe it. Of all the things that could have gone on with her. And she already had at least 2 kids so you'd think she'd know.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry that you had to encounter that. I'm really at a loss for words right now..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"