I didn't see your post from earlier until just now... so..I said MH takes:

Zinc
Co Q10
L-Carnitine
Folic Acid
Selinium
Multi-Vitamin

You said:

Does his multi contain Zinc and Folic Acid and he takes extra?  DH is starting to take supplements and I'm scared of giving him too much of certain vitamins.  Have you found any good websites that go into detail on supplements for men while TTC?

He does take extra folic acid and zinc. He has Crohn's which can affect the way the body absorbs zinc. I read somewhere that folic acid helps sperm production so I have him take an extra dose. I think his multi has half the amount that's in my PNV and his extra supplement doubles it.

We did talk to his gasto doc and his urologist about everything he was taking and got an OK on it. 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: ::FlipflopChick::

• image ams8099:

I didn't see your post from earlier until just now... so..I said MH takes:

Zinc
    Co Q10
    L-Carnitine
    Folic Acid
    Selinium
    Multi-Vitamin

You said:

Does his multi contain Zinc and Folic Acid and he takes extra?  DH is starting to take supplements and I'm scared of giving him too much of certain vitamins.  Have you found any good websites that go into detail on supplements for men while TTC?

He does take extra folic acid and zinc. He has Crohn's which can affect the way the body absorbs zinc. I read somewhere that folic acid helps sperm production so I have him take an extra dose. I think his multi has half the amount that's in my PNV and his extra supplement doubles it.

We did talk to his gasto doc and his urologist about everything he was taking and got an OK on it. 

Thanks!  That answers my question and makes total sense.  Smile   Good luck!

• Thanks!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards