Babies: 0 - 3 Months

UPPABaby - Vista Stroller

Hello! We are in the market for our stroller. I was pretty set on the Bugaboo Cameleon but now I've been doing some research and came across the UPPABaby - Vista Stroller...does anyone have this stroller or know anything about it? Any information will greatly be appreciated!

?

Thank you!?

Re: UPPABaby - Vista Stroller

• I test drove it and liked it. The wide wheel base was a bit of a deterrent. I dunno. I ended up buying the Phil & Teds sport.
  • I love mine. Everything on the website is true! It's so easy to change everything out. We have the peg perego car seat adapter & love that also. I don't know what kind of car you have, but when it's folded, it does take up a lot of room in the back of my jeep grand cherokee. But it's bot that heavy, it's great if you're wearing heels because you don't have to hunch over. Just lift the handle.?

It's sturdy. It's a little hard to maneuver in tight stores. Like if the racks are too close together, it's gets a little tricky. And I have definitely run more than my fair share of feet over. But I wouldn't trade it for anything!

It doesn't go in sand. The wheels don't work in it. I found that out the hard way. LOL ?

Worth the money in my opinion & dc is higher off the ground than in the bugaboo. The stroller seat is also deeper than with the bugaboo. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you very much for your responses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"